WHAT INFORMATION WE GATHER, AND HOW WE GATHER AND USE THEM
We gather different types of personal information based on your use of our Services and our business relationship with you. Here are a few examples:
- Contact information allowing us to communicate with you, including your name, your address, your phone number, and your email address;
- The equipment, performance, and use of the Website, the viewing and other information
techniques on your use of our network, services, products, and websites.
We gather information using the following three methods:
- You provide them to us when you buy or interact with us about a product or service that we
offer or provide, or when you subscribe to our Services;
- We gather them automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We obtain them from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We use the information gathered in various ways for the following reasons:
- To provide the best customer experience possible;
- To provide the Services that you buy and reply to your questions;
- To contact you about Services updates, offers and promotions;
- To inform you about personalized contents and advertising that could be of interest to you;
- To ensure the integrity of the network addresses and the security questions;
violations, or acceptable use policy violations;
- To follow-up on online activities and advertising.
We gather information about your activities on Optimum Graphiques websites for various reasons by using technologies such as cookies, web tags, widgets, and server log files.
We, as well as our advertising partners that are not part of Optimum Graphiques, use this information, and other information, which we possess or can obtain, in order to facilitate the customization of advertising you see on our websites and the decision-making about ads you see on other websites.
With affiliate companies of Optimum Graphiques: Subject to the applicable legal restrictions, Optimum Graphiques can share your personal information with its affiliates to ensure that your experience is as transparent as possible, and that you can take full advantage of everything Optimum Graphiques has to offer.
With companies that are not affiliates of Optimum Graphiques: We share your personal information only with companies that are not affiliates of Optimum Graphiques that offer services in your name, and only if it is necessary for them to provide these services.
We do not provide your personal information to companies that do not belong to Optimum Graphiques for the marketing of their products and services without your consent.
In other cases: We could provide personal information to companies that do not belong to Optimum Graphiques or other third parties for the following purposes:
- To respect court ordinances and other legal proceedings;
- To apply our agreements and property interests;
- To obtain payment for our products and services, including the transfer or the sale of overdue accounts to third parties for gathering; and
- To assign or transfer your information in case of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or asset sale of Optimum Graphiques.
Optimum Graphiques shall take all necessary and appropriate precautionary measures to prevent any unauthorized access to the Website, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information provided by Users.
In no case shall Optimum Graphiques be liable to the USER and/or any individual for acts, behaviors, declarations, comments, or any other actions made by the USER and/or any individual, directly or indirectly, in the use of the Services.
Moreover, Optimum Graphiques shall in no circumstance be liable for the use made by the USER and/or any other individual, of information he/she obtains with the Services or through the Services.
This exclusion of liability includes information of all kinds, for example information about personal contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses, which can be divulgated with the use of the Services. Optimum Graphiques assumes no responsibility for the actions made by the USER and/or any other individual regarding this information, or following the access by the USER and/or any other individual to such information of any kind.
- Our websites are not designed to attract kids under the age of 14 years old.
- We do not knowingly gather identification information on any individual under the age of 14 years old, unless we first obtain the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION: OUR POLICY ON PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. That’s it.
- We maintain your personal information in our business folders while you are a client, or until they are not necessary anymore for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We implanted encryption and other security controls to protect personal information when stocked or presented by Optimum Graphiques.
CONTROL OF USER PRIVACY
- You can receive and correct your personal information that we gather.
- While you use our Services, and thereafter, we can send you various messages such as advertisements and administrative memos. You can limit certain types of communications from Optimum Graphiques, including the marketing contacts made by phone, email, or text messaging. If you don’t want to receive such messages, please send us an unsubscribing request to the following email address: email@example.com.
APPLICABLE LAW AND AUTHORITY
Any claim, legal procedure, or litigation regarding the Services shall be exclusively governed by the courts of the judicial district of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.